Tree Care Industry Association
The Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA) is a trade association of 2,300 tree care firms and affiliated companies and was established in 1938 as the National Arborist Association,
Their mission is to advance tree care businesses.
TCIA develops safety and education programs, standards of tree care practice and management information for tree and landscape firms around the world. They provide continuing education, training, conferences and publications to promote the safe and appropriate practice of tree care.
TCIA helps member companies by:
- Educating consumers about the proper care of trees
- Advancing professionalism in the tree care industry
- Improving business practices in the tree care industry
- Training employees in safe work practices
- Educating policy makers on regulatory and legislative affairs
Since 1938, TCIA has been working to elevate the standards of commercial and utility tree care. TCIA supports, promotes and educates our members so that they may be more successful in their activities and the environment in which we live will be significantly improved.